Grey Water Recycling
Grey water recycling is a process whereby you re-use your bath/shower and basin water for another purpose.
With the water shortage in South Africa getting worse from year to year, it leaves one wondering how long will fresh potable water be freely available. If you have not begun re-using your grey/gray water as of yet, just try imagine 1 week without water freely running out your tap’s.
DIY Gravity Graywater Filter (no pump)
- Progressive 4 Stage Filtration.
- Cross-Flow depth filtration: each ﬁlter web has a 3-dimensional structure, able to trap a high volume of impurities without plugging.
- Multichamber plug ﬂow concept: If the first ﬁlter web gets clogged the filtration is done by the 2nd and 3rd filter web. If the second web gets clogged, the filtration is done by the 3rd filter web.
- Easy to install: Connect your graywater pipe to the unit, and attach your irrigation line to the drain.
- Sufficient height installation required (minimum of 4 feet high).
- Low maintenance – Easy cleaning every 4 to 6 months.
- Can also be used as a rainwater filter to remove debris before entering a rainwater collection tank, or direct supply to the IrriGRAY graywater/rainwater dripperline system.
- Dimensions: 24″ L x 15″ W x 20″ H
DIY Grey Water Kit (Pumped)
This unit works with a built in pump, to pump the water into the garden. The pumped unit is ideal for the home owner with bathroom’s that are lower than some parts of the garden.
- Durable housing with UV protection.
- All fitting supplied for installation.
- Built in easy 3way diverting system, totaling 8 mats.
- Built in overflow safety device.
- Built in submersible pump with EPC.
- Pump has built in run dry and clogging detection.
- Easy to clean weir.
- Easy to assemble and installation instructions.